- 453.59 g andouille sausage
- 1182.95 ml beef broth
- 354.88 ml hot water, divided
- 59.14 ml pastina
- 425.24 g cannellini beans, drained
- 396.89 g diced tomatoes, with juices
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 4.92 ml crushed garlic clove
- 2.46 ml basil leaves
- 2.46 ml thyme
- 113.39 g frozen spinach, thawed partially
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together in large pot the broth, 1 cup of water, beans, tomato, onion, and garlic. Heat mixture to a simmer.
- Slice and cook sausage in a seperate pan with 1/2 cup water.
- Add sausage, spinach,pastina, and spices to pot.
- Continue to cook on low heat for 1 hour. Stirring occasionally.
- Serve with bread.