Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
So easy & so yummy!
Make and share this Andouille Sausage Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweet corn (niblets)
- 2 (14 ounce) cans black-eyed peas
- 2 (14 ounce) cans diced tomatoes (Hunts)
- 2 (14 ounce) cansdiced Italian-style tomatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken stock
- andouille sausage (depending on how much meat you would like)
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package Goya ham seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- Drain corn & black eyed peas. Slice sausage into bite-size pieces. Pour all ingredients into a soup/stock pot. Simmer for about 15 minutes or until all ingredients are heated through. Enjoy!
- *It's also good with hot chorizo &/or Cajun seasonings.