1/1 Photo of Andouille New Potato Salad
Andouille is sausage, southern style. You could probably use any spicy sausage. This dish is easy, very impressive, and a different take on potato salad. Great with barbeque sandwiches, or more "grown up" fare, like pork tenderloin. From the Turner South website (...a Southern station).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a small skillet cook andouille over low heat for 5 minutes, or until tender and cooked through.
- 3Place potatoes in a small pot and cover with water.
- 4Bring to a boil and cook for 10-12 minutes, until potatoes are tender.
- 5Remove potatoes from pot and"mash" with a wooden spoon until lumpy, but not creamy.
- 6Stir in andouille, sour cream, green onions, and garlic.
- 7Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- 8Serve warm, or cold the next day.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Andouille New Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (384 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 545.8
- Calories from Fat 326
- Total Fat 36.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 54.1 mg
- Sodium 406.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 13.0 g