Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is an adopted Zaar recipe that I'm anxious to try. Andouille sausage is not available in our area, so I'll be substituting a local smoked sausage that my family loves.
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 lbs andouille sausages or 2 lbs smoked sausage
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon creole mustard
- Slice andouille 1/4-to 1/2-inch thick.
- Mix all liquid ingredients and pour over andouille in a covered skillet.
- Cook over low heat until andouille is tender.
Fantastic, easy recipe....I had with a piece of crunchy bread to sop up the sauce! Tastes much more complicated than it is!! Thanks for sharing, Dreamgoddess!
I made this using Andouille which is highly seasoned Cajun smoked sausage. I did not have creole mustard which would have spiced it up even more. Instead, I used honey mustard and served this over rice as a main dish. My guys really enjoyed it. This is easily prepared and makes a quick evening meal or a great hearty appetizer.