Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Surprisingly satisfying, this composed salad comes from the Michigan Dutch chapter of the United States Regional Cookbook, Culinary Arts Institute of Chicago, 1947
- 1 head curly endive lettuce
- 2 cups boiled potatoes, sliced
- 4 eggs, hard cooked, peeled and cut into quarters lengthwise
- French dressing (French Dressing (Not Catalina Style), your own recipe, or storebought)
- Wash and dry endive, picking off the green outer leaves and using the light colored feather ones.
- Arrange on chilled salad dishes, placing potatoes in the center.
- Place eggs in a ring on endive.
- Sprinkle French dressing over everything.