Recipe by RecipeNut
Great for Christmas time!! Prep time includes chill time.
Top Review by JohnsCutie
I made this for dinner. I assumed the graham cracker crust or chocolate crumb crust it called for was a pie crust, but I am thinking I was wrong, because there was really too much filling for it. Next time I will make a crust for it in a 9" springform pan. I found the texture of this cheesecake to be a little soft, but that may have been because it was in too small a dish. I also found the taste of the actual cheesecake(where the mints didn't enhance the flavor)to be very bland, although everyone else thought it was fabulous. It was very easy to make, which I really liked.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages Junior mints
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 graham cracker crust or 1 chocolate crumb crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Put mints in freezer and freeze.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs, one at a time beating after each.
- Mix in vanilla.
- chop frozen junior mints and sprinkle on cheesecake.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until set.
- Then chill over night.