I found this recipe on the back of Andes Crème de Menthe Baking Chips. I made a few small changes and am really pleased with the results! These cookies taste very similar to the Girl Scouts Thin Mint Cookies!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Blend butter, brown sugar, white granulated sugar, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla and eggs until ingredients are mixed.
- Add Andes Baking Chips and mix.
- Add Flour and continue to mix until all ingredients are well blended together.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 45-60 minutes.
- Spoon out approximately 1 oz of dough per cookie.
- Form a ball and then slightly flatten.
- Place on non-stick baking pans and bake for approximately 8-10 minutes.
- Cool on pans for 2 minutes, then remove.