1/6 Photos of Andes Crème De Menthe Cookies - Andes Mint Cookies
Dine & Dish's Note:
I found this recipe on the back of Andes Crème de Menthe Baking Chips. I made a few small changes and am really pleased with the results! These cookies taste very similar to the Girl Scouts Thin Mint Cookies!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Blend butter, brown sugar, white granulated sugar, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla and eggs until ingredients are mixed.
- 3Add Andes Baking Chips and mix.
- 4Add Flour and continue to mix until all ingredients are well blended together.
- 5Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 45-60 minutes.
- 6Spoon out approximately 1 oz of dough per cookie.
- 7Form a ball and then slightly flatten.
- 8Place on non-stick baking pans and bake for approximately 8-10 minutes.
- 9Cool on pans for 2 minutes, then remove.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Andes Crème De Menthe Cookies - Andes Mint Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (830 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.4
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 14.6 mg
- Sodium 62.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Andes mint baking chips