1/7 Photos of Andes Chocolate Mint Cookies
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Over low heat, combine butter, sugar and water.
- 3Heat until melted and add chocolate chips until partly melted.
- 4Remove from heat and stir.
- 5Pour into large mixing bowl.
- 6Let stand 10 minutes to cool slightly.
- 7Beat in eggs one at a time on high speed.
- 8Reduce mixer to low speed and add flour, salt and baking soda.
- 9Beat until well-blended.
- 10Chill one hour (dough is almost liquid before chilling but hardens and is easy to shape after chilling).
- 11Roll into balls, place two inches apart on parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
- 12Bake for 10 minutes.
- 13Place an Andes Mint half on top.
- 14Allow to melt slightly and spread with a spoon.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Andes Chocolate Mint Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.6
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.7 mg
- Sodium 176.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 21.1 g
- Protein 2.5 g