1/1 Photo of Andes Chip Cookies
If you like moist goowey goodness with a hint of mint, you have found your recipe. This is actually my recipe for chocolate chip cookies, but substituted the Andes chips and wow, spectacular!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Sift together flour and baking soda in small bowl. Set aside.
- 3In a large bowl cream together butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar. Beat in instant pudding mix until blended.
- 4Stir in eggs and vanilla.
- 5Blend in the flour mixture 1/2 cup at a time until blended.
- 6Add Andes Chips and mix.
- 7Drop on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 8Bake 10 minute All ovens vary, so observe at 9 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Andes Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (4128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.8
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 25.3 mg
- Sodium 115.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 1.2 g