Prep 10 mins
Cook 9 mins
If you like moist goowey goodness with a hint of mint, you have found your recipe. This is actually my recipe for chocolate chip cookies, but substituted the Andes chips and wow, spectacular!
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon real vanilla
- 2 cups mint chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Sift together flour and baking soda in small bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl cream together butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar. Beat in instant pudding mix until blended.
- Stir in eggs and vanilla.
- Blend in the flour mixture 1/2 cup at a time until blended.
- Add Andes Chips and mix.
- Drop on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 minute All ovens vary, so observe at 9 minutes.