Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
I have not tried this recipe...yet! Looks to be very easy to prepare.
Make and share this Andes Candies Chocolate Mint Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 236.59 ml chocolate wafer crumbs
- 44.37 ml granulated sugar
- 44.37 ml butter, melted
- 907.18 g cream cheese, softened (this IS the correct amount)
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 4 eggs
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 28 Andes mints candies or 236.59 ml Andes mint baking chips
- 44.37 ml whipping cream or 44.37 ml whole milk
- 28 Andes mints candies or 236.59 ml Andes mint baking chips, divided
- For the CRUST: Mix crumbs and 3 tablespoons sugar in small bowl.
- Add butter, mixing well.
- Press on bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- BAKE at 325* (F) for 10 minutes.
- For the FILLING: Beat cream cheese and 1 cup sugar in large bowl at medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs and vanilla, mixing on low until well combined, do NOT overmix.
- Stir in 1 package of chopped Andes Candies (28 pieces) and pour into crust.
- BAKE: 325* (F) for 1 hour and 5 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Run a knife between pan and cheesecake.
- Set cake on cooling rack till room temperature.
- Remove sides of pan.
- For TOPPING:.
- Set aside 10 or 12 Andes candies for decorating cake top.
- In a microwavable bowl, mix remaining candies with cream (or milk).
- On high, microwave 45 seconds.
- Stir till candies melt and mixture is smooth.
- Spread over cheesecake and let drizzle down sides.
- Decorate with reserved Andes Candies.
- REFRIGERATE, at least, 3 hours or until serving time.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.
Fabulous recipe that I have made 3 years in a row now for each Christmas!! I substitute Peppermint Extract for the Vanilla extract, to add a stronger mint flavor, which I love. I recommend this to everyone that is a fan of Chocolate Mint!
I made this for a coworker's birthday and it was a huge hit. The only change I made is that I made an oreo crust by greasing the pan and pressing down food processed oreo crumbs. I baked this for 8 minutes and proceeded as directed. Thanks! This was easy and made me look like a master chef:)
This is yummy! I love chocolate mint and adding it to cheesecake makes it so much better. Everyone that tried some seemed to enjoy it. Thanks! :)