1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Chef #166084's Note:
I have not tried this recipe...yet! Looks to be very easy to prepare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 32 ounces cream cheese, softened (this IS the correct amount)
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 28 Andes mints candies or 1 cup Andes mint baking chips
- 3 tablespoons whipping cream or 3 tablespoons whole milk
- 28 Andes mints candies or 1 cup Andes mint baking chips, divided
- 1For the CRUST: Mix crumbs and 3 tablespoons sugar in small bowl.
- 2Add butter, mixing well.
- 3Press on bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- 4BAKE at 325* (F) for 10 minutes.
- 5For the FILLING: Beat cream cheese and 1 cup sugar in large bowl at medium speed until well blended.
- 6Add eggs and vanilla, mixing on low until well combined, do NOT overmix.
- 7Stir in 1 package of chopped Andes Candies (28 pieces) and pour into crust.
- 8BAKE: 325* (F) for 1 hour and 5 minutes or until center is almost set.
- 9Run a knife between pan and cheesecake.
- 10Set cake on cooling rack till room temperature.
- 11Remove sides of pan.
- 12For TOPPING:.
- 13Set aside 10 or 12 Andes candies for decorating cake top.
- 14In a microwavable bowl, mix remaining candies with cream (or milk).
- 15On high, microwave 45 seconds.
- 16Stir till candies melt and mixture is smooth.
- 17Spread over cheesecake and let drizzle down sides.
- 18Decorate with reserved Andes Candies.
- 19REFRIGERATE, at least, 3 hours or until serving time.
- 20Refrigerate any leftovers.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Andes Candies Chocolate Mint Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 582.8
- Calories from Fat 349
- Total Fat 38.8 g
- Saturated Fat 23.3 g
- Cholesterol 166.6 mg
- Sodium 327.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 22.9 g
- Protein 9.3 g