1 hr 20 mins
Queen uh Cuisine's Note:
This recipe is soooo tasty. I remember as a kid, my parents would take us to Andersons Restaurant. We lived in So. Cal. and I remember it being a road trip to get there. It had a big Windmill and if I remember right, something about a Dutch Girl. That's about it for the memory of the restaurant...but this recipe I remember oh so well. I hope you enjoy :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add above ingredients in large pot.
- 2Boil hard for 20 minutes then simmer until peas are tender, about another 25-20 minute.
- 3Take ham hocks out and set aside to cool.
- 4Strain soup through fine sieve.
- 5Take meat off ham hocks and add back to soup. Reheat and enjoy.
- 6Makes 8 bowls of yummy soup.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Andersen's Split Pea Soup (Copycat)
Serving Size: 1 (309 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.2
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 25.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.0 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 12.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: