- 2 -3 slices cooked ham
- 1⁄2 lb sliced cooked potato
- olive oil or butter
- 1⁄2 sweet red pepper, cut in strips
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 little good stock
- 1⁄2 lb tomatoes
- 1⁄2 lb continental-type sausage
- 1⁄2 lb cooked peas
- 3 asparagus tips
- 4 -8 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the ham into small pieces and fry in the oil or butter, with the onion, until it begins to color.
- Add the other vegetables and sufficent stock to moisten, then saute gently for a few minutes, stirring carefully.
- Add the sliced sausage and put the mixture into an ovenproof dish; break the eggs on top and put in a hot oven (450*) for a few minutes, until the eggs are set.