Recipe by wizgirl25
Perfect for a really hot summer day or any time in the year really. ¡Que aproveche!
- 1⁄2 kg of bright tomatoes
- 1⁄2 green pepper
- 1⁄2 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄2 cucumber
- 100 ml olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 slice bread (dipped in water)
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and chop the tomatoes and the cucumber, add them to a bowl.
- Add the pepper chopped, the garlic minced and the bread dipped in water.
- Blend for a few seconds until you get the texture desired.
- Add the remaining ingredients to taste.
- Serve it ice cold and garnish with chunks of diced bread, cucumber, onion, tomatoe and boiled egg.