Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Seems like quite a few of us have childhood memories of this salad. I know my mother fixed it often, as she was rearing 7 of us kids! I've changed just one ingredient to make it a little more adult tasting. I use a "knuckle buster" to grate the bologna and cheese, just like mother did!
- 1 lb chub bologna, grated
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons sweet relish
- 3⁄4 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons horseradish sauce
- Mix all ingredients together in large bowl. Chill at least 1 hour. Slather between 2 pieces of bread and go for it! I sometimes add a slice of tomato!
This tasted alot like my teen time spread.. my little sister loved it