Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 mins
A tasty dish, which can be used for other fish. Adapted from Greek-Recipe.com.
Make and share this Ancient Greek Mullet recipe from Food.com.
- Mix herbs and oil,salt & pepper + juice of half a lemon.
- Spread on belly and outside of fish.
- Line grill pan with foil and place the fish on this under the grill.
- Grill for 4-10 mins sprinkling with juice from remaining half lemon(during grilling time).
- Grill until golden brown.
- Serve with fresh brown bread and salad.