Ancient Greek Fish With Coriander
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Place the coriander seeds in a baking pan and bake them for 10 minutes. Let them cool for 5 minutes.
- Mash them with mortar & pestle together with the salt.
- In small bowl, whisk together olive oil and vinegar.
- Dredge cod fillets in oil mixture.
- Toss fillets with the coriander mixture and place them in a baking pan.
- Cover the pan and place it in the oven. Bake the fish for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle with vinegar and serve hot.