Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is not for everyone...just us anchovy lovers.
- 1 (16 ounce) package linguine
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 (2 ounce) cans anchovy fillets, drained and chopped
- 1 cup water, white wine or 1 cup broth
- Lightly brown sliced garlic in olive oil.
- Stir in parsley and chopped anchovies.
- Add water to cover, and simmer for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente.
- Drain pasta.
- Toss with anchovy sauce.
Wonderful! It was just great. I love anchovies, too and have been looking for a recipe. I didn't have any wine, probably would have been even better. I know, I will make this again. Thanks, Geema.
I love anchovies and this was fabulous and so easy! I used the white wine called for and the saucce was just delicious. Serve with some warm crusty bread for dipping up all the sauce. Thanks for the recipe!
I love the taste of anchovy but I must admit I cut the amount in half & I add in clams & clam juice w/the wne & a little stock - - - Love, Love this. Serve w/a nice hard crusty bread. YYYUUUMMM