Recipe by Sarah
From The Australian Women's Weekly 'Tapas, Mezze, Antipasto and other Bites' As I am not a fan of anchovy and even though I don't think you would notice the flavour in a tapenade, they are not something I ever have in the pantry. So this quick and easy tapenade is perfect for me to whip up.
- 300 g pitted black olives
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed and drained
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and quartered
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil