Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
From The Australian Women's Weekly 'Tapas, Mezze, Antipasto and other Bites' As I am not a fan of anchovy and even though I don't think you would notice the flavour in a tapenade, they are not something I ever have in the pantry. So this quick and easy tapenade is perfect for me to whip up.
- 300 g pitted black olives
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed and drained
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and quartered
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- Add all ingredients to blender or food processor.
- Puree until smooth.
I don't really care for anchovies either, so am happy you posted this recipe. Delicious. Not the most attractive recipe to photograph, but still very tasty.
Too good! I've been wanting to try Tapenade but I'm not into anchovies. This is perfect. Make as is. Wouldn't change a thing.
Very nice! I quartered the recipe easily. Thank you Sarah!