Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very garlicky caesar dressing.
- 12 anchovy fillets
- 8 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 medium egg
- 1⁄4 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Put everything except the olive oil into a food processor.
- Slowly drizzle in the olive oil into the running food processor.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
All I can say is....YUM. This was just the dressing I was looking for. I even used egg substitute. Perfect.