Recipe by BecR
I've had this recipe for ages- it's really good! The anchovy taste is subtle. My aunt sent me a publication called Party Time Ideas from Safeway, and this was one of the recipes.
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon tarragon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons anchovy paste or 2 tablespoons finely chopped anchovies
- 1⁄4 cup finely minced onion
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all of the ingredients in order given.
- Makes about 1 3/4 cups.
- Tips: Looking for an unusual container for your dip? Try a sea shell, coconut shell, green or red bell pepper case, half grapefruit, or scooped out tomato.
- Dip accompaniments may be selected from assorted crisp crackers and waferettes, corn or potato chips, pretzels, or raw vegetables.