Japanese Delight's Note:
Mario Batali recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Soak anchovies in water for 1 hour. Drain, rinse and chop.
- 3Using a fork, mash the anchovies, parsley, mint and the garlic in a bowl.
- 4Add the olive oil and pepper, to taste. Keep mixing and mashing until you achieve a creamy consistency. You may need to add more oil.
- 5Spread the anchovy mixture in equal amounts over the bread slices.
- 6Place the bruschetta on a large baking sheet.
- 7Bake until the bread is just toasted, about 8 to10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Anchovy Bruschetta: Bruschetti Di Alici
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.9
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt-packed anchovy fillets