Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a really zesty French dip. Great with various crudites. I like to fan out vary-coloured pepper strips, little radishes, mushrooms, belgian endive, etc. to dip in. Delicious. This needs to be chilled for 2 hours before serving.
- 6 ounces drained anchovy fillets
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 5 cloves minced garlic
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Combine the anchovies, vinegar, olive oil, garlic, and pepper in a blender or food processor.
- Blend until very smooth.
- Spoon into a serving dish and top with the parsley.
- Cover tightly and chill for at least 2 hours, or up to 48 hours before serving.
If you love anchovies, this is definitely the dip for you! What a wonderful and flavorful combination to serve with sliced cucumbers, pepper strips and other sliced vegetables. My husband especially loved this dip and I think he would have just dived head first into if I had allowed it ; ) Another winner for Evelyn! Thanks so much : )