Make sure the Salmon fillets are about 4-6 oz each, for best results. If you can't find the Ancho Chili Powder, then just use regular Chili Powder.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat broiler.
- 2Scrub potatoes.
- 3Halve lengthwise; cut in 1.4-inch slices.
- 4Place on greased rack of unheated broiler pan.
- 5In bowl combine sugar, salt, cumin, and chili pepper.
- 6Coat sweet potatoes with cooking spray; sprinkle both sides with half the spice mixture.
- 7Broil 4 inches from heat 10 minutes or until tender; turn once midway through cooking.
- 8Meanwhile, rinse salmon; pat dry.
- 9Sprinkle with remaining spice.
- 10In skillet cook fish in 1 tablespoon hot olive oil over medium heat 8 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes when tested with fork.
- 11Turn once midway through cooking.
- 12Add cilantro.
Browse Our Top Taste/Mood Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ancho Glazed Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (388 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 439.0
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 165.3 mg
- Sodium 831.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 64.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ground ancho chili pepper