Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was so yummy. My first attempt at making hotwing sauce and I was kinda just experimenting. So easy and a great flavor
- 141.74 g bottle Mexican hot sauce
- 1.23 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 118.29 ml butter
- 14.79 ml crushed garlic
- 14.79 ml dried ancho chile powder
- 9.85 ml lime juice
- Melt the butter in a microwave save bowl.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Whisk until creamy looking.
- Taste and add more seasonings if desired.
- This was more than enough sauce to coat 3lbs of wings.