Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was so yummy. My first attempt at making hotwing sauce and I was kinda just experimenting. So easy and a great flavor
- 1 (5 ounce) bottle Mexican hot sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried ancho chile powder
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- Melt the butter in a microwave save bowl.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Whisk until creamy looking.
- Taste and add more seasonings if desired.
- This was more than enough sauce to coat 3lbs of wings.