The Grand Manier gives this dessert that extra special something that keeps 'em coming back for more!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the chocolates, Grand Marnier and ancho powder in a heavy saucepan and cook over low heat until chocolate melts, stirring constantly.
- 2Remove from heat and cool to lukewarm.
- 3Beat the whipping cream, adding the confectioners sugar until soft peaks form. Gently fold about one-fourth of the whipped cream into the chocolate, then fold in the remaining whipped cream.
- 4Spoon the mousse into individual serving dishes and chill until ready to serve.
- 5Garnish with semisweet chocolate curls.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ancho Chocolate Mousse With Grand Marnier
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 504.0
- Calories from Fat 412
- Total Fat 45.7 g
- Saturated Fat 28.2 g
- Cholesterol 108.6 mg
- Sodium 42.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 19.8 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: