Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
The Grand Manier gives this dessert that extra special something that keeps 'em coming back for more!
- Combine the chocolates, Grand Marnier and ancho powder in a heavy saucepan and cook over low heat until chocolate melts, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and cool to lukewarm.
- Beat the whipping cream, adding the confectioners sugar until soft peaks form. Gently fold about one-fourth of the whipped cream into the chocolate, then fold in the remaining whipped cream.
- Spoon the mousse into individual serving dishes and chill until ready to serve.
- Garnish with semisweet chocolate curls.