Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe sounded so good I had to post it.. I'm going to use it on Grilled Steak and Shrimp..
- 1⁄2 lb unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dried ancho chile powder
- 2 tablespoons roasted garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon finely-grated lime zest or 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice or 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients together using electric mixer or spatula.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Wrap in plastic wrap or store in air tight container.
- Refrigerate for up to 5 days or freeze for up to 3 months.