Recipe by Chef SusanNicole
I got this from a cookbook called 'American Grub'. It is recipes from all 50 states and this one is from Colorado! Enjoy!
- 2 (8 ounce) cans pinto beans
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt and pepper (each)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Drain the liquid from the beans. Put beans in a food processor or blender and puree them for 3 seconds. Add the remaining ingredients except for the sour cream and salsa. Puree until the mixture is well blended.
- 2. Pour mixture into a medium bowl and mix in sour cream and salsa. Stir thoroughly.
- 3. Pour dip into a bowl and serve with tortilla chips.
- 4. Enjoy!