Recipe by Blue Eyes Willow
This is a great study food- very easy to make but filling
Top Review by Cynna
I liked this. Didn't think I would but I let adventure take its course and hmmm. Surprisingly good. I went simple and just added salt and pepper. I ended up having to microwave it a bit longer as the white didn't want to set up but am pleased to report I had no yolk explosion in the process! Oatmeal was a tad overdone in the end but it was still tasty and filling. Thanks!
- 1⁄4 cup oatmeal
- 1⁄2 cup water or 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- butter, to taste
- all purpose Greek seasoning, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- mix the oatmeal and the water in a microwave safe bowl.
- microwave on high for just over a minute (I'm sorry, I only have a dial on my micorwave).
- hollow out a hole in the center of the oatmeal.
- gently break the egg into the hole.
- microwave on high for about a minute, depending on how you like your yolk.
- add butter and seasoning to taste.