Blue Eyes Willow's Note:
This is a great study food- very easy to make but filling
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1mix the oatmeal and the water in a microwave safe bowl.
- 2microwave on high for just over a minute (I'm sorry, I only have a dial on my micorwave).
- 4hollow out a hole in the center of the oatmeal.
- 5gently break the egg into the hole.
- 6microwave on high for about a minute, depending on how you like your yolk.
- 7add butter and seasoning to taste.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for An Oatmeal Poached Egg
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.2
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 73.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 9.5 g