Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
From James Barber, "The Urban Peasant"
- 4 slices really good bread, sliced thick
- 1 1⁄2 ounces dark chocolate
- Preheat a toaster oven or a regular oven to 450°F.
- Arrange half of the chocolate on one slice of the bread, and place another slice of bread on top. Repeat for the second sandwich.
- Place the sandwiches on a cookie sheet and let them toast in the oven for about 5 minutes on each side.
- Remove them from the oven, slice in half, and let them cool for a couple of minutes (otherwise you’ll scorch your tongue) before eating them.