Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I don't usually have a lot of time to make myself lunch or dinner but I still like to eat good things so I made up this recipe...
- 1 bagel
- 1⁄3 ripe avocado
- 1⁄2 cup spring mixed salad green
- 1⁄2 cup pre-cooked chicken strips (I like purdue's "short-cuts" in "original roasted")
- 1 tablespoon sour cream (can use low fat if you like)
- Toast bagel until golden.
- Cut the avocado into thin strips and place on bagel.
- Place chicken on top of avocado.
- Place lettuce on top of chicken and finish with the sour cream.
- Add top of bagel and enjoy!
- If you want you can also add some cillantro for an extra kick!
The DM and I really enjoyed this for lunch today. I used fresh wholemeal rolls and the tartiness of the sour cream with the creamy smoothness of the avocado and the roasted chicken and crispy iceberg lettuce leaves (picked fresh from the garden)it was delicious thank you Little Anni, made for Bargain Basement.