Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
To use on almost anything!
Make and share this An All Purpose Seasoning recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon celery seed
- 1 tablespoon onion flakes
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons powdered orange rind
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons arrowroot
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon powdered lemon rind
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients.
- Grind until it is a fine powder, or use it as a course spice blend.
- Store in an airtight container.