- 1⁄2 cup hard margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons hy's seasoning salt
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cups shredded wheat cereal
- 2 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 2 cups pretzels
- 1 cup unsalted peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- In a slowcooker set to high, mix first 7 ingredients until margerine has melted.
- Add in remaining ingredients and mix until completely coated in sauce.
- Reduce heat to low and cook for 1 h 30.
- Remove lid, stir, and cook for another half hour.
- Store in an airtight container.