1/1 Photo of Amy's Yummy Chocolate Chip Cookies
My daughter and I were making cookies the other day and she said, "my friend Amy and I made cookies the other day and they were really yummy." I said, "and where's the recipe?" Voila, it was in my inbox this morning. Thank you Amy and Lyndsay. :-)
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2Sift together the flour and baking soda, set aside.
- 3In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar.
- 4Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended.
- 5Stir in the eggs and vanilla.
- 6Blend in the flour mixture.
- 7Finally, stir in the chocolate chips and nuts.
- 8Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 9Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Edges should be golden brown.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amy's Yummy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 72
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.5
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 25.3 mg
- Sodium 116.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 1.6 g