Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
My daughter and I were making cookies the other day and she said, "my friend Amy and I made cookies the other day and they were really yummy." I said, "and where's the recipe?" Voila, it was in my inbox this morning. Thank you Amy and Lyndsay. :-)
- 4 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages vanilla instant pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups walnuts, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Sift together the flour and baking soda, set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar.
- Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended.
- Stir in the eggs and vanilla.
- Blend in the flour mixture.
- Finally, stir in the chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Edges should be golden brown.