- 453.59 g ground chuck
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4.92 ml minced garlic
- 453.59 g jar spaghetti sauce
- 473.18 ml shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 236.59 ml parmesan cheese, divided
- 226.79 g can crescent rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown ground chuck, onion and garlic in large skillet. Drain and stir in spaghetti sauce.
- In 9 x 13 dish, spread a layer of sauce and top with half of cheeses. Then spread remaining sauce and the rest of the cheese.
- Top with crescent rolls, and pinch seams to form a crust.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.