Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Tasty and easy to put together on those hectic nights.
Make and share this Amy's Upside Down Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown ground chuck, onion and garlic in large skillet. Drain and stir in spaghetti sauce.
- In 9 x 13 dish, spread a layer of sauce and top with half of cheeses. Then spread remaining sauce and the rest of the cheese.
- Top with crescent rolls, and pinch seams to form a crust.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
Loved it! Will make again. I did add some pepperoni to the mixture. So easy and good.
We liked this but probably wouldn't make it again or put it on the list of things we love to eat regularly.
This was a little twist on lasagnia to make it even quicker. Good for when you are in a hurry. I used the can of large crescents as the picture looked like the regular can just didn't quite stretch. Seemed the perfect size. Thanks for a fun tag!