1/1 Photo of Amy's Upside Down Pizza
Tasty and easy to put together on those hectic nights.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Brown ground chuck, onion and garlic in large skillet. Drain and stir in spaghetti sauce.
- 3In 9 x 13 dish, spread a layer of sauce and top with half of cheeses. Then spread remaining sauce and the rest of the cheese.
- 4Top with crescent rolls, and pinch seams to form a crust.
- 5Bake 20 to 30 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amy's Upside Down Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 365.7
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 84.1 mg
- Sodium 853.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 25.9 g