Recipe by Redneck Epicurean
I love raspberries and enjoy finding recipes to use them any way I can. This one is a VERY tweaked recipe that has become one of my favorites. This can also be made with blueberry or cherry jam. They're so quick because I use a sugar cookie mix, but you could make them from scratch.
Top Review by Kim127
I really liked these cookies. As MuffinGoddes said, they are really sweet, but really sweet can be a really good thing every now and then. They were simple to make and cooked up fine. I only had vanilla frosting so that is what I used. Amy, thanks so much, they are as sweet as you!!
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) sugar cookie mix
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 (1 lb) container cream cheese frosting
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup seedless sugar-free raspberry jam
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 baking dish and set aside.
- Combine cookie mix, oil, egg, and water. Fold in the white chocolate chips and press into the bottom of the pan. Bake until edges are golden brown, about 10 minutes, and cool completely.
- Microwave the frosting for about 10 seconds to soften and stir in the milk. Spread on the cooled bars.
- Drop the jam by spoonfuls onto the frosting and swirl with a knife.
- Allow frosting to firm before cutting.