1/1 Photo of Amy's Special Raspberry Jam Bars
Redneck Epicurean's Note:
I love raspberries and enjoy finding recipes to use them any way I can. This one is a VERY tweaked recipe that has become one of my favorites. This can also be made with blueberry or cherry jam. They're so quick because I use a sugar cookie mix, but you could make them from scratch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 baking dish and set aside.
- 2Combine cookie mix, oil, egg, and water. Fold in the white chocolate chips and press into the bottom of the pan. Bake until edges are golden brown, about 10 minutes, and cool completely.
- 3Microwave the frosting for about 10 seconds to soften and stir in the milk. Spread on the cooled bars.
- 4Drop the jam by spoonfuls onto the frosting and swirl with a knife.
- 5Allow frosting to firm before cutting.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amy's Special Raspberry Jam Bars
Serving Size: 1 (716 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2860.1
- Calories from Fat 1370
- Total Fat 152.3 g
- Saturated Fat 44.3 g
- Cholesterol 225.5 mg
- Sodium 1021.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 387.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 360.2 g
- Protein 12.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar cookie mix