Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
This recipe is simply put "To Die For"!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs medium shrimp, shells removed, and uncooked
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 -4 garlic cloves, diced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 large mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1/2 onions, diced
- 1/2 cup dry marsala wine
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb angel hair pasta, cooked according to pkg. directions
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1Saute shrimp, 1/4 cup olive oil, and garlic.
- 2Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- 3Saute for about 3-4 minutes until shrimp are done. Set aside.
- 4In a lg frying pan, fry mushrooms and onions in 4 T. of olive oil.
- 5Add Marsala wine, and cook until mushrooms are done, and wine is reduced. Mix in with shrimp mixture, and set aside.
- 6In a bowl mix eggs, and Parmesan cheese, whipping good, until it becomes a paste. Set aside.
- 7Cook pasta according to pkg. directions. When done, strain pasta well, and return to pan.
- 8Over med. heat, add egg mixture to pasta, and toss well. Cook for about 2 minutes to heat well, and cook eggs.
- 9Add all other ingredients, and toss well. Serve.
- 10Feel free to add more olive oil, if needed.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amy's Shrimp Halo With Shrooms
Serving Size: 1 (345 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1019.6
- Calories from Fat 334
- Total Fat 37.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 456.8 mg
- Sodium 478.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 94.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 68.4 g