Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is simply put "To Die For"!
Make and share this Amy's Shrimp Halo With Shrooms recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs medium shrimp, shells removed, and uncooked
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 -4 garlic cloves, diced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 large mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 onions, diced
- 1⁄2 cup dry marsala wine
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb angel hair pasta, cooked according to pkg. directions
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Saute shrimp, 1/4 cup olive oil, and garlic.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Saute for about 3-4 minutes until shrimp are done. Set aside.
- In a lg frying pan, fry mushrooms and onions in 4 T. of olive oil.
- Add Marsala wine, and cook until mushrooms are done, and wine is reduced. Mix in with shrimp mixture, and set aside.
- In a bowl mix eggs, and Parmesan cheese, whipping good, until it becomes a paste. Set aside.
- Cook pasta according to pkg. directions. When done, strain pasta well, and return to pan.
- Over med. heat, add egg mixture to pasta, and toss well. Cook for about 2 minutes to heat well, and cook eggs.
- Add all other ingredients, and toss well. Serve.
- Feel free to add more olive oil, if needed.
This was okay. I made the recipe exactly as stated, but felt like it needed something more to it. Needs more flavor.