Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is simply put "To Die For"!
- 2 lbs medium shrimp, shells removed, and uncooked
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 -4 garlic cloves, diced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 large mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 onions, diced
- 1⁄2 cup dry marsala wine
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb angel hair pasta, cooked according to pkg. directions
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Saute shrimp, 1/4 cup olive oil, and garlic.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Saute for about 3-4 minutes until shrimp are done. Set aside.
- In a lg frying pan, fry mushrooms and onions in 4 T. of olive oil.
- Add Marsala wine, and cook until mushrooms are done, and wine is reduced. Mix in with shrimp mixture, and set aside.
- In a bowl mix eggs, and Parmesan cheese, whipping good, until it becomes a paste. Set aside.
- Cook pasta according to pkg. directions. When done, strain pasta well, and return to pan.
- Over med. heat, add egg mixture to pasta, and toss well. Cook for about 2 minutes to heat well, and cook eggs.
- Add all other ingredients, and toss well. Serve.
- Feel free to add more olive oil, if needed.
This was okay. I made the recipe exactly as stated, but felt like it needed something more to it. Needs more flavor.