Super easy delicious Roast Beef. We use this as sandwich meat for French dips. I cook it early in the day and put it in the fridge. I pull it out and slice for dinner. You could also use it for a traditional roast beef dinner. The use of eye of round is a must for consistency through the roast.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place roast on a cutting board.
- Rub Worcestershire sauce, garlic, brown sugar, salt and pepper on the entire roast.
- Cover bottom of pan with 1/8 inch of water.
- Place roast on a rack in a roasting pan.
- Bake 15 minutes per pound.