1/1 Photo of Amy's Roast Beef for French Dips
Super easy delicious Roast Beef. We use this as sandwich meat for French dips. I cook it early in the day and put it in the fridge. I pull it out and slice for dinner. You could also use it for a traditional roast beef dinner. The use of eye of round is a must for consistency through the roast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Place roast on a cutting board.
- 3Rub Worcestershire sauce, garlic, brown sugar, salt and pepper on the entire roast.
- 4Cover bottom of pan with 1/8 inch of water.
- 5Place roast on a rack in a roasting pan.
- 6Bake 15 minutes per pound.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amy's Roast Beef for French Dips
Serving Size: 1 (366 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 607.7
- Calories from Fat 252
- Total Fat 28.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 231.3 mg
- Sodium 368.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 73.2 g