Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe came about while my best friend and I were planning a baby shower for our other best friend. After four miscarriages, she finally was able to have a baby and we wanted to make her shower as special as possible. I knew she loved raspberries as much as I do, so we did some experimentation and came up with this. The passive time not reflected because everything can be chilled for hours or days in advance.
- 1892.5 ml raspberry sherbet, softened
- 2 (4000.0 ml) bottle carbonated lemon-lime beverage, chilled
- 453.59 g frozen raspberries, thawed (do not drain the juice)
- Puree the raspberries and strain to remove the seeds.
- In a large punch bowl, stir the softened sherbet, the soda, and the berry puree.
- MIX WELL.
we served this at my baby shower and everyone loved it!
This was the perfect punch for a Baby Girl baby shower! I tripled the recipe, and every bit of it disappeared with about 25-30 guests! I did not strain the seeds out, and several people commented on how they liked the seeds in the punch! LOL I will definitely use this recipe again, possibly with different fruit variations.
This punch was great! I used it at a baby shower. I could not get my guests away from the table because of the punch! I doubled the recipe and both dissappeared quick. Thanks for the great recipe!