this is a VERY yummy pizza dough its not super thick but its not a thin crust. definitely give this one a try, very simple!
My Private Note
pizza c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1combine first two ingredients.
- 2in separate bowl dissolve sugar an yeast into the water.
- 3add wet ingredient to flour mixture
- 4let dough sit (rise) approximate 1 hour, (the dough should double in size).
- 5take dough out of bowl, and roll out, or fling in air, however you want to strech into crust, and place on pizza pan.
- 6bake crust at 375 for 10 minutes
- 7take out and a pizza toppings bake at 375 for 10-15 minutes more.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amys Pizza Dough
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 701.1
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1171.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 146.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 20.7 g