Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
this is a VERY yummy pizza dough its not super thick but its not a thin crust. definitely give this one a try, very simple!
- combine first two ingredients.
- in separate bowl dissolve sugar an yeast into the water.
- add wet ingredient to flour mixture
- let dough sit (rise) approximate 1 hour, (the dough should double in size).
- take dough out of bowl, and roll out, or fling in air, however you want to strech into crust, and place on pizza pan.
- bake crust at 375 for 10 minutes
- take out and a pizza toppings bake at 375 for 10-15 minutes more.