Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a really tasty, dip. I got the recipe from my sister in law. Kids really love it, and you can pretty much add anything you want, or change it up to suit your own taste.Serving size is approximate.
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup pepperoni slice, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 1⁄2 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- pita chips or melba toast or cracker, of your choice
- Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl, except for mozzarella.
- Spread mixture in 11x8 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350F for 10-15 minutes,.
- Remove from oven, do not turn oven off, sprinkle top with mozzarella, return to oven, bake an additional 5-7 minutesm or until cheese is melted.
- We prefer pita chips, but you can use melba toast, any type of cracker, or whatever suits your taste.
Very easy to make also easy to reheat in the microwave. Didn't have pizza sauce so I used Newman's spag sauce with Penzey's pizza seasoning. Worked great.