This is a really tasty, dip. I got the recipe from my sister in law. Kids really love it, and you can pretty much add anything you want, or change it up to suit your own taste.Serving size is approximate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl, except for mozzarella.
- 2Spread mixture in 11x8 inch baking dish.
- 3Bake at 350F for 10-15 minutes,.
- 4Remove from oven, do not turn oven off, sprinkle top with mozzarella, return to oven, bake an additional 5-7 minutesm or until cheese is melted.
- 5We prefer pita chips, but you can use melba toast, any type of cracker, or whatever suits your taste.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amy's Pizza Dip
Serving Size: 1 (707 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 432.0
- Calories from Fat 354
- Total Fat 39.4 g
- Saturated Fat 19.5 g
- Cholesterol 113.3 mg
- Sodium 771.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 12.8 g