Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I can't really take credit for this. This is my adapted version of Paula Deen's "Georgia Cookie Candy". Hers didn't have enough chocolate for me, but I fixed that! This is a really quick, easy, no-bake treat that kids could help with too.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 cups chocolate chips (can be semi-sweet or milk chocolate)
- Line a 13x9x2" pan with foil.
- Combine the butter, peanut butter, sugar, and graham cracker crumbs in a food processor or with a mixer. Process/mix until the mixture forms a ball. Press into the foil-lined pan using your hands or a spatula.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler over simmering water, stirring frequently. Spread evenly over the cookie layer.
- Chill for several hours.
- When ready to serve, allow the candy to come to room temperature before cutting into pieces. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.