Recipe by Lvs2Cook
This will hit the spot for all you chocoholics! The recipe comes from Amy Grant and I found it on the internet.
Top Review by colson
These cookies are so rich and delicious. I had expected them to be a flat cookie because of the name, but once I baked them they came out in ball form. If you want to make a cookie for a Chocolate Lover, this would be the perfect recipe.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 -4 teaspoons milk or 2 -4 teaspoons water
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Melt butter and chocolate chips in 2-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth (5 to 10 minutes). Remove from heat. Add condensed milk; stir until smooth. Add flour; mix well.
- Shape rounded teaspoonfuls of dough into 1-inch balls.
- Place 1 inch apart onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes or just until set. DO NOT OVER BAKE. Cookies may appear slightly under baked. Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, combine powdered sugar and vanilla in small bowl. Gradually stir in enough milk for desired glazing consistency. Drizzle over cookies.