Recipe by Oolala
Amy said this is simple to make and I didn't want to lose the recipe. Her kids like it too. You will only need a dollop of semi frozen orange juice concentrate on each chicken breast so use a small container.
- 4 -6 chicken breasts, on the bone, with skin
- 2 -3 onions, sliced
- 1 (12 ounce) container orange juice concentrate, slightly thawed but still thick
- 4 -6 tablespoons apricot preserves
- garlic powder, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Place onion slices in the bottom of a roasting pan.
- Place the chicken pieces on top of the onions and sprinkle with garlic, salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon the semi-thawed orange juice concentrate over the chicken pieces and then place a heaping tablespoons of apricot preserves on top to that too.
- Bake in a 350 degree F. oven for an hour or until chicken is cooked through.