Prep 6 mins
Cook 15 mins
A surprisingly good flavor combination!!
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons hazelnut-flavored coffee
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips (half a bag)
- 1 1⁄2 cups dried cranberries
- Cream butter with sugar until fluffy.
- Beat in the egg and the vanilla extract.
- Combine the dry ingredients.
- Stir in chocolate chips and cranberries.
- Drop by large spoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375°F for 8-10 minutes.