Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
I made this up one day. It is now the only way to make meatloaf in my house. Kids love it too.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground sirloin
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup (plus extra for top of loaf)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup crushed cracker crumb (any buttery crackers will work)
- 1 teaspoon pickle juice (can use sweet or dill, I have used both)
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat egg.
- Mix all ingredients plus beaten egg together.
- Salt& Pepper to your liking.
- Shape into loaf, and put in shallow baking pan, and pour a squiggly line of ketchup down loaf.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour, or until juices run clear.